Sunday 25 June 2017

My Schedule for North Sea Jazz 2017 - A Crazy Friday, A Calm Saturday and A Hectic Sunday





It's time! North Sea Jazz Festival 2017 is loading! The great and unique jazz festival of Netherlands will be held between July 7th and July 9th this year. This will be my third time in Ahoy, Rotterdam and I decided to share my draft schedule in advance as a pre-guide to my followers. Please click on each picture to see the complete program as well as my selections with coloured circles ranging from red (do not miss) to pink (have a look). You can find my general review for 2013 here, which also includes some advice and tips: http://fatih-erkan.blogspot.nl/2013/08/north-sea-jazz-festival-2013-visitors.html. Please do not hesitate to add any of your advice in the comments...





















No comments:

Post a Comment